Mission: To prepare students for college, work and life.
In Reach fulfills its mission through a combination of efforts organized in three core strategic areas - advocacy, outreach and public engagement; direct services; and special initiatives - to:
- Engage students in academic-based programs and opportunities,
- Advocate for the improvement of all systems affecting children and youth particularly public education, and
- Create forums for interested parties serving children, youth and their families, to share in the exchange of ideas and information.
Vision: In Reach envisions healthy, productive and prepared young adults in every family.
- Caring adults who value children and youth
- Safe places for youth to learn and live, gather and socialize
- A healthy start for all children with appropriate supports into young adulthood
- Meaningful educational experiences
- Opportunities to help others through service learning